613 North Beach Causeway Fort Pierce, FL 34953
What to Bring & What to Expect
Motorized Kayak Adventures provides all basic paddling equipment including motorized kayak with steering, life jacket (PFD) and a paddle. For our Sunset and Moonlight Night Trips we also provide running lights, flashlights and glow sticks.
Please note: Weather conditions can become extreme very quickly in Florida.
We will not launch in unsafe conditions including high winds and thunderstorms.
What to bring...
- Hat & sunglasses. Please include SUNSCREEN and use it.
- Camera & Dry bag (optional). Camera should have neck strap.
- Bottled water, Snacks
- Bath size towel
- Any special personal paddling gear if you like
- Insect Repellent
- Please Lock valuables in your trunk (never had a problem but is better to be safe)
- Clothes, preferably shorts, you don't mind getting a little wet.
- Swim suit/board shorts, shirt; Cool weather... cover-ups (avoid cotton)
- Water Shoes or sandals that can be worn in the water
- Bring an extra change of clothes just in case...
What to expect...
- Motorized and paddle kayaking between two and three hours
- To witness lots of wildlife in their own habitat
- To learn some basics about local wildlife and the ecology
- You must actually wear your life vest & attached whistle
- Great guides who enjoy their work and keep you safe
- Lots of outdoor fun and a desire to come back real soon.
- Restroom facilities at some launch sites.
- Expect to get a little wet... depends on you (or possibly your friends). Some tours include swimming.